In case you have missed your previous communication regarding the first (in many years) Central Yorkshire County Cub Camp…
The whole of Hesley Wood Scout Camp is booked and exclusive to us for the weekend, activities are booked and the remainder of the planning is well under way!
We’re super excited to announce that our triennial County Cub Camp will be called Cubadoodledoo! In true Youth Shaped spirit, Charlotte, a Cub from Seacroft entered this name to the competition run by our Youth Team and won!
It really couldn’t be simpler for packs to attend: simply bring Cubs, Tents and Leaders and we’ll supply food for the weekend, entertainment and activities!
To date, activities include: shooting, archery, axe throwing, climbing, zip wire, crate stacking, water activities, go carts, various inflatables, crazy golf, Lego and many more!
Any problems regarding a leader with a Nights Away Permit, please contact me direct – we will endeavour to make sure any cub or pack who wants to come, can come, where we can!
If you have any queries or issues please just drop me an email.
Don’t forget to express your interest in attending using the attached form as soon as possible. We will send future full booking, health and shooting forms and all other details to those who have expressed their interest.
Final bookings will be required by 12 April 2019.
Any and All queries to email@example.com
To register your Cub Pack, please complete the expression of interest form below this article, and return it to the County Office with a non-refundable deposit payment of £50. Please make cheques payable to: “Central Yorkshire County Scouts”
For catering purposes we need figures to be as accurate as possible when booking.
- Complete the form below and send it with a £50 non-refundable deposit to the County Office NB: The form may be completed electronically and submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the deposit payment to follow.
- The £45 charge per Cub includes central catering, camping and activities. It does not include transport costs to and from the event.
- The £10 charge per adult/young leader is for food and is in recognition that adults/young leaderswill be expected to help with the running of the event. Young leaders are welcome to attend but they will be expected undertake a leadership role and not partake of activities.
- Permission forms will be emailed out in January 2019.
- Final numbers and balance payments are to be received no later than Friday 12th April 2019.
Nights Away Permits
An appropriate leader must be responsible for all young people attending the event. A leader holding a minimum of camp site nights away permit must have responsibility for every Cub Pack attending. If this is a problem for your Cub Pack, please contact us and we will try to arrange permit cover for your Cub Pack.
NB: All adults (18+) staying overnight MUST be SCOUT DBS cleared before attending overnight.
Hesley Wood Scout Activity Centre, White Lane, Chapeltown S35 2YH