Here you can find Central Yorkshire’s Annual Report and Accounts, and the agenda for the AGM below.
Please ensure you join the meeting by 7:20pm for a prompt start at 7:30pm. If you have any questions before the AGM please email the Secretary at Colin.Harman@cycscouts.org.uk before noon, Monday 28 September 2020.
CENTRAL YORKSHIRE COUNTY SCOUT COUNCIL
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Online Video Meeting
Tuesday 29th September 2020, 7:30pm
- To approve the County Chair as Chair of the Annual General Meeting.
- To approve the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting.
- To receive and consider the Annual Report and Accounts.
- To approve the County Commissioner’s nomination of County Chairman.
- To elect a County Secretary.
- To elect a County Treasurer.
- To appoint Nathan Carter as Independent Examiner.
- To appoint Chris Billington as Honorary County Solicitor.
- To co-opt persons nominated by the County Commissioner to the Council.
- To elect members to the County Executive Committee.
- To approve the County Commissioner’s nominations of members of the County Executive Committee.
To note that the Council and young person representative on the Council of the Scout Association are Jennifer Burrell and Adam Turner respectively.
- Carol Milburn, County Commissioner.
- Ian Hill, Regional Commissioner.
- Date of the next meeting of the Council.