Elizabeth has lived in Leeds since 2015, when she moved here from Leicestershire to study Music at university. Since graduating, she has worked in community outreach for a couple of charities including as a Development Team Assistant on the Pears project.
The new development project will continue on from the work of the Pears project in supporting the development of Scouting in Central Yorkshire. The project has a number of key areas of focus:
- Supporting the restart and recovery of groups post COVID-19.
- Supporting the new provision process for new groups and sections.
- Building links in the communities of Leeds and Wakefield.
- Supporting with larger scale development projects in the County.
- Supporting with upskilling and training in areas such as adult recruitment and retention.
This work will be supported by the project working group.
Please get in touch if you would like to know more or if you would like to get involved with any of the development work! You can contact Elizabeth on: