A member of the water crew is responsible for the safe and enjoyable participation in water activities at Aldwark Activity Centre during his/her period of duty.
It is the Crew’s duty, under the lead of the Safety Officer to:
- Work with the Safety Officer to offer a fun water activity experience for the booking party.
- Ensure that all participants in activities at the centre are made aware and comply with the water safety rules
- Ensure all water activity equipment is used and looked after correctly
- To run/assist with coaching sessions for the booking party
The Duty Manager has overall responsibility for the safe and enjoyable experience of the booking party while staying at Aldwark
The Duty Manager with the assistance of the Safety Officer should:
- To be aware of the operational guidelines of the centre and the emergence action plan
- Ensure that all participants in activities at the centre are made aware of and comply with the rules applicable to them
- Ensure that the centre is clean on arrival and departure
- Liaise with the safety officer with regards to the weekends crew duties
- Open and close the centre for the booking party
- Ensure that the booking party have a fun and safe experience at Aldwark
How can I volunteer?
If you would like to volunteer at Aldwark Water Activity Centre then please call in or email Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you!